Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book List

Alright ya'll, here's my first book list for this year. I'm starting with ten books.

1. Venom and Song by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper (Although I probably shouldn't count this one, since I'm almost done with it :P)

2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (I started to read this one before Christmas, but then I got a couple fantastic books I had to read)

3. The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare (I liked Witch of Blackbird Pond well enough, let's try this one. And it's historical fiction in Roman times!)

4. The Sign of The Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare (Another one)

5. The Oath by Frank Peretti (A creepy, spiritual battle book. I think. :D)

6. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy (I'm trying to read some classics this year)

7. The Witness by Dee Henderson (She's a pretty good suspense author. I enjoyed Danger in The Shadows.)

8. Duncan's War by Douglas Bond (I've probably started this one several times, but still haven't read this book about the Scot's wanting their freedom!)

9. Distant Echoes by Coleen Coble (I really enjoy Mrs. Coble's writing. Excited for this new read.)

10. This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti (A good book about spiritual warfare. I may have listened to part of an audiobook of this one.)

So there ya have it, ten books I'm going to read this year. We'll see what gets added when (and if) I finish these. :)

Have a glorious evening!

No comments: