Friday, August 1, 2014

A Novel Idea Linkup: Character Background

 I didn't post yesterday because I was gone for most of the day, so I'm posting today. And since I don't have a book I want to talk about specifically today, I'm going to try this fun little linkup that Ashley set up. It was supposed to be done Saturday last week, but... So you may get another one tomorrow. :P


A Novel Idea 


 So the questions she posted this week have to do with character backgrounds. Because he's often my go-to, and his story is still in the works, I'm going to pick Elric Kingson from The Prince's Quest.

 
1. Where were they born? In a hospital, in their home, what city?
   
 Elric was born in his family's palace home in the city of Lorelin. 
 
2. Where do they live now? 
 
 He still lives in the palace at Lorelin. 
 
3. Who are the people they are closest to? Family, friends?
 
 He is closest to his mother, Queen Eloine, and his manservant, Winston. 
 
4. Where do they go when they’re angry and need to get away?
 
 He prefers the gardens and the safety of a good book. 
Okay, that was fun! I love these little linkups. :)


~ a rambling author

1 comment:

Rayleigh said...

This does look like fun! Helps you get to know your characters :-)
Also, I am here to let you know that I have nominated you for either The Inspiring Blogger Award or The Sunshine Award (or both) if you have not been nominated before.
The link is below:
http://acceleratethejesusmovement.wordpress.com/2014/08/01/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award-and-the-sunshine-award/