1. What do they consider the most important thing they’ve done so far in their life? That's the problem. He feels he hasn't done anything truly important. The most important would be spying for his father.
2. What is their greatest regret? Spying for his father and betraying some people he cares about.
3. When was the last time they were really, really frightened? When he was attacked by bearwolves and then bandits.
4. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to them? Being ridiculed for who he is is a constant embarrassment. One thing would be difficult to pin point.
5. If they could change one thing about their past – and only one thing – what would that be and why? That his brother hadn't died, and he hadn't become the heir to the throne. He would have more freedom and not be more scrutinized. And he would have his brother back.
~ a rambling author