Thursday, September 4, 2014

Busy busy college life

 Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting for the last couple of weeks. I've been incredibly busy with starting college and other things. Tomorrow I audition for a musical. College so far has been an interesting experience. I'm used to indenting paragraphs because you do that in novel writing, but in essay writing you are not supposed to indent, so I've had to get over that habit. I'm still working on a studying schedule to fit everything in, but I'm doing okay. It's Thursday, and would normally be a book day, but I'm not going to post a review today. However, next week, or sometime this week, I'll be posting a review to The Word Changers a really impressive fantasy that reminds me of Narnia. So we'll talk about that then. Hopefully I can figure out a way to schedule my blog posts into my new schedule!

~ a rambling author

No comments: