So here are the rules-
1) Post these rules
2) Round One: Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Round Two: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Round Three: Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
6) Post a link to your . . . post on the blog of your tagger, so they can see the questions you've answered.
Since I've already posted the rules, I guess I'll move on to round one. The random things about myself!
1. I'm insane, but in a good way, of course.
2. If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be England, to visit one of my best friends. I'd also like to see Ireland and Italy.
3. I play the piano.
4. My favorite food is beef stroganoff!
5. Some of my ancestry contains Irish, German, English, and Cherokee Indian.
6. I have three brothers at home, and one sister married.
7. When I was little I always wanted to be an artist.
8. Two of my brothers and I circulate who does dishes. I'm stuck with Wednesday and Saturday, which I think are the worst days. :P
9. I love kids! I'm one of the children's church leaders at my church.
10. my favorite thing to drink is actually water! I don't think there's anything like a cold drink of water.
11. I don't get sick on roller coasters. :D
Whew! That wasn't so bad... Now, round 2. I'm going to really be answering 22 questions! lol. I'll start with Sarah's...
- If adventure beckoned, would you accept gladly or decline the offer? Um. Um. Um. I love to read about adventures. Depending on the type, I think it would be very interesting to go on an adventure! So I'll give a hesitant yes. :)
3. Do you judge based on fairness or feeling? Urgh... Well, I'm going to confess. I'm rather rash, and probably make decisions based on feelings a lot of the time. I'll try to be better though :P
4. Are you intuitive (follow your gut feeling and inner self) or sensing (follow your senses to what is logical)? Eh. I'd have to say I'm intuitive. Yup.
5. What do you want to be an an adult and why? As far as "job" goes I would love to be a writer/stage actress/possible film maker. I love to craft stories, create characters, and fall in love with the book I'm writing. I also love to share it, and let other enjoy (or not enjoy :P) my stories. It would be nice to have something of me for future generations. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a grandchild read your book? And acting... I think it would be fun to start a theater group, but this would probably be more for fun then anything. And film making. I think it would be neat to be a film maker. I could write and possibly act in movies! My problem is finding the crew to work with :P (And the expense of course.) But mainly, I would say writing.
6. If you had to choose when you die, when would it be? Um. Maybe when I'm 100? Or later :P It would be nice to live to old age, as long as I had a loving family to take care of me.
7. After you choose when, how would you prefer to die? I've always said if I have to die, I'd like to die in my sleep. Then I'd be at peace and in Heaven, and nobody would have to suffer. :)
8. What is your favorite mythological creature? Here's a toughie! I'm gonna go with... faun, this time, since I'm a Narnia nut. :D
9. Do you have a unique talent or feature? What is it and do you like it? Lol. This question is a bit awkward for me since I don't like talking about what I can do or whatever, so I asked my mom. She says I can sing. I have to say I do like it. I love singing, especially when I'm using it to glorify God, my creator!
10. Are you excited to make up your own questions? Uh, not really! :P This could be hard!
11. If you could have your 15 minutes of fame what would it be for? I think it would be amazing to save someone's life. :)
Now I'll answer Katelyn's questions...
1: Could you live without computer/internet? Hmm. I suppose I could *LIVE* without it. But I do like it. And need it. Especially for doing such writerly things as blogging, and word wars/sprints.
2: What is your favorite book (Fiction or non-fiction)? Hard one! This time, I'm going to go with... The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers. I love this book. It's so wonderful and amazing. *sigh* I also love Wayne Thomas Batson books, and The Mysterious Benedict Society books.
3: Do you like sports or hate them? As far as playing goes... I only like a couple. Mainly, volleyball and softball. As far as watching. I don't watch. Only the Olympics. (Mostly that is.)
4: What is your most hated chore? Um. Well, my chores aren't that bad. I'll just go with washing the dishes when it's late, or after a tiring day and you just want to sit down.
5: What is your favorite song or song genre? I love soo many songs. My favorite genre is Southern Gospel, and some Broadway stuff.
6: If you could go back or forward into time, what time period/year would you go? There are so many that I would love to visit. I'd like to go back and meet my Grandma, so at least 16 years ago.
7: If you could have any other name, what would it be? Erg. I like my name. But I used to like the name Emma.
8: What is your least favorite movie? The Boy in The Striped Pajamas. Seriously. It was so sad and depressing. I only watched it once.
9: When you don’t feel like blogging, what do you do? I write my book, watch movies/tv shows, talk to my friends/read books.
10: What is your favorite outdoor activity? Walking. Riding my bike.
11: Um . . . . I'm about out of questions. Did you enjoy this? It was pretty fun! I'm dreading the next step though :P
Now it's time for round 3, and my questions. *Gulp*
1. How many siblings do you have?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. What does family mean to you?
4. What's your favorite color? Why?
5. Can woodchuck really chuck wood?
6. What's your favorite movie?
7. Have you ever been skiing, bungee jumping, zip lining, or any other exciting thing?
8. Do you play any instruments?
9. Mexican food or Italian?
10. Pride and Prejudice or Chronicles of Narnia?
11. Favorite candy?
Emma @Ingredior Per Rex
Nick @Writing Fire
RJ @Virtuous Girlhood
and... I'm just going to re-tag Sarah and Katelyn, cause I want to see them answer my questions :P If they want to anyway.
And there you have it! Thanks for the read! :D