Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More Ramblings by Yours Truly

 So, I had this post all planned out about what my purpose in writing is... but... I have a deadline to finish Baby, It's Cold Outside by tomorrow (Doing it for our home made version of NaNo, but in January,) and I'm basically swamped. On the upside, the novel is nearly 50K! Everybody jump up and down! Okay... you don't really have to do that. So, I'll try hard to get that post up by next week, or either later this week!

 Also, starting next Thursday I'll be blogging every Thursday at Randomosity Writers! A group of young writers will be posting- the first to come February 1st, so check it out!

 Lastly, I'd like to show you guys a lovely cover-mockup a fellow writer made me for Prince's Quest. I love it! Thanks Elizabeth!


 Sorry for the short and rambling post! Hope you've all had a wonderful Tuesday!

~ A rambling author

No comments: