Thank you Victoria at Stori Tori's Blog and Katelyn at The Life of a Teenage Writer for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It's pretty. ;) This looks like so much fun! :)
The Liebster award is where Bloggers nominate other bloggers they like with 200 followers or less. Any type of blog can be nominated. It's a way to get to know new bloggers and to network with them. Here's how it works:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (I didn't realize this rule until after I wrote the above intro.)
11 facts about yours truly:
1. I LOVE theater.
2. I've been to Canada several times.
3. I'm not good at sports except for being tolerably good at volley ball and soft ball.
4.The Phantom of The Opera is one of my favorite musicals.
5. The most important thing to me is Jesus.
6. I'm obsessed with all things Peter Pan.
7. I'm a klutz.
8. I love smiling and making others laugh.
9. I love Korean television shows AKA K-drama.
10. I have the cutest niece ever!11.I love rice.
Victoria's 11 questions:
1. What's your favorite TV series? Once Upon a Time (Revolution, maybe?)
2. Favorite superhero? Batman!
3. If you could have any pet whether it is mythical or real, what would it be? a pegasus. :D
4. If you could live in the world of a book or movie, which one? Narnia!
5. Favorite music artist? The Collingsworth Family, Greater Vision, Legacy 5.
6. What is your favorite scent? I like vanilla, pumpkin...
7. Hunger Games or Twilight? Uh... Hunger Games.
8. Motorcycle or car? Car.
9. Favorite cookie? Oatmeal chocolate chip.
10. What is a quirk about yourself? If I'm watching a movie and there's something in my vision annoying me, I have to move it before I can enjoy the movie. :P
11. Do you have a favorite blog? I love Go Teen Writers!
EDIT! I was also nominated by Katelyn, so here are her questions.
My 11 questions:
- Sunrises or Sunset, why? Both. They're both so pretty. I guess I should say sunsets, since I see more of them. I love the colors!
- Favorite book/series (if you read)? The Berinfell Prophecies, Replication, The Viking Quest Series, The Last Sin Eater.
- Do you have a routine, or more spontaneous? I need a routine. I'm planning on having one. I guess it depends. I'm a mix of both.
- What is your favorite board game? Clue. :)
- What's your dream car? Uh. I'm not into cars that much. I guess a van of some sort is fine. :)
- What is a TV show that you hate? The New Normal (Don't watch it)
- Favorite food? Beef stroganoff. (I have this question too, but I wasn't copying! :P)
- What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? At rehearsal. Those kids crack me up.
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it? As said in Victoria's question, when I'm watching something, and an item in my vision bothers me, it has to be moved before I can enjoy the movie. Several years now.
- If you could take a one month trip anywhere and money was not a consideration, where would you go? (This may have already been asked) I would love to go to England to visit my friend, Korea, Ireland, Australia...
- What song always makes you happy when you hear it? He'd Still Been God
My 11 questions:
1. Do you have siblings? How many?
2. Checkered or plaid?
3. Favorite food?
4. How much wood did the woodchuck chuck?
5. Favorite fantasy world?
6. Hot chocolate or coffee?
7. What is your favorite musical?
8. Would you rather eat a raw squirrel, or moldy doughnuts? :P
9. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy reading?
10. Favorite book?
11. Cold weather or hot weather?
1. Sienna - Of Faerie and Faith
2. Charlotte - Catholicism, Coffee, and Class
3. Rachelle - Inspiring Daring
4. Lily - Lily's Notes in the margins
5. Anna - For His Glory
6. Diamond - A Dreamer's Dream
7. Sarah - The Destiny of One
8. Heather - My Writing Desk
9. Abigail - Scribbles and Ink Stains
10. Rosie - Writings of Rosie
11. Sky - Further Up and Further In
I hope you guys enjoyed the post! Thanks for reading!
~ a rambling author.