Thursday, April 10, 2014

Scripture Encouragement

 Hey all! I have so many thoughts about life I could spill out, but since I'm currently on a really tight schedule... well this weekend, anyway... I want to do something I haven't done a lot on this blog, but mean to do more, and that is share a scripture.

 I love the word of God so much, and there are so many things we can apply to our lives... well, we can apply everything! So today, I'm just going to share one, and just think about the words and meaning, and how you can apply it to your life.


Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. ~ Isaiah 44:8

~ a rambling author

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"The Ramblings of a Young Author" has been included in Tuesday's Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/04/tuesdays-sites-to-see_15.html