Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Other Side of Me: Joseph Photos




Hello bloglings! How goes life? (By the way, I never told you that I was cast in Willy Wonka as Mrs. Gloop, and I'm having a fantastic time with the part.) Anyway, here are some photos from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as I promised. Enjoy! ;) Disclaimer: Prepare for weird bearded pics.

Let's just say we had to wear some big pants.
Me and my "dad" AKA Jacob in the show.



This was during the song, "Joseph's Dreams." We had a bit of a Jazz dance going on.

"There's One More Angel in Heaven."


More Jazziness.
"Those Canaan Days." We're starving. We hear a fly. We want to eat said fly. By the way, the guy wearing green in the middle is my brother, Micah. ;)

Yup. Rough times.
Raise your beret.
     
Here's an attractive photo. :P


      
His expression though...
   
Defeated.
  
   
"Grovel, Grovel"
  
Journey to Egypt
 
  
Smiling with a beard is weird.
   
 
Did I mention there's a Seventies dance? Yeah, that's me in the back looking like a resident hippie.

 
 
Hm. I have an idea, let's attack our brother!
    
It was red, and yellow, and colors and colors, etc, you get it, all right!
  

    Anyway, you get the picture. It was an awesome show. There were a tons of pics. I played Gad and was a terrible brother, but everything came out right in the end. If you've never heard of the show look it up! See you tomorrow! ;)

~ a rambling author

No comments: