Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I'm Reading....

  So, I don't have a book review today, but I'll share with you what I'm reading, and it's a plus that it has a beautiful cover.


One of the things I'm trying to do with my new Book Thursdays is to share covers that are beautiful, or that appeal to me. This one definitely fits into that category. I love the color choice, and the mysteriousness of the figure on the front. It's just all so great.

 I'm reading this book to review, actually, but I must say I'm enjoying it so far. I'll finish... it's quite a chunky book. It may be next week, or two weeks from now, or... who knows? But since I'm having a good time reading it, it shouldn't take too terribly long.


What are you guys reading?

 Don't forget to ask Elric questions!

 ~ a rambling author

No comments: