Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Five Enchanted Roses

 Guys, I feel like such a failure. I just can't get it into my head to remember that I write blog posts on Tuesdays! Hello! Yikes. I suppose in my defense, yesterday was a crazy day and I didn't get home to near nine in the evening. But still. I shouldn't have an excuse. I'm going to have to post reminders for myself. Who knew it would be this hard to get back into the swing of things after not being able to post? Oh well. Today is for writing.

 And I'm going to announce something! Remember the "Five Glass Slippers" contest I entered earlier this year/late last year? Well, over on Anne Elisabeth Stengl's blog, she just announced a new contest! Five Enchanted Roses. It is a Beauty and the Beast retelling contest, and I love that story, so of course I must enter! The problem? I'm still working on figuring out a suitable plot. But hopefully it will come, and I will have a new story. It's pretty exciting!

 Are you entering?

~ a rambling author

4 comments:

Rayleigh said...

I am entering this contest as well! It took me about 3 hours of typing and backspacing before I got an interesting plot going, and I am still not entirely satisfied with it.....so I feel ya! Good luck!

Rayleigh said...

By the way....I have nominated you and your blog with the Liebster Award. Click the following link for more details:
http://acceleratethejesusmovement.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/liebster-award-tag-and-nominations/

Maddie Morrow said...

If I can come up with a good idea I am entering. I've been mulling over ideas for the last few days. Thank God we have several months to turn it in :)

Bethany Baldwin said...

Rayleigh: I haven't even finished mine yet. I've barely started. :P But I suppose that is the fun of it. I wish you success! And thanks for the nomination. I'll try to get to it this week. :D

Maddie Jay: Yes! For Five Glass Slippers I waited until the last couple months to really work on it... that was a push! I'm glad to have the extra time for this one.