Tuesday, August 27, 2013

More Updates

 What to write about today? I've been so busy this entire Summer, I really need to think more about my blog posts. I suppose it's been a long time since ya'll have had an update on my stories?

 The Prince's Quest

 I finished my baby in a year and half, putting in much toil to bring it to a good end. I was ready to start the editing process when the large binder containing a good 50,000 words of the story went missing... I have the beginning and the end, but I'm going to have to rewrite. Yay. Like the facebook page for updates.

Baby, It's Cold Outside 

 Just finished this one! Took about seven months. It needs lots of editing, but I'm glad I'm finished. Also, I'm using this one for something called National Novel Critiquing Month. So a couple people will be helping me out with it.

The Pauper's Masquerade

 This is a new one I'm writing for the Five Glass Slippers contest Anne Elisabeth Stengel is hosting. It's a retelling of Cinderella, and I'll give ya'll some more info about it in future.

 Chasing Shadows

 This one's on a bit of a hiatus while I finish a couple of those I've listed.


 And those are the current one's I'm working on. I have several others up my sleeve, however, so keep an eye out!

~ a rambling author 


4 comments:

Jillian said...

All of your stories sound great! Good luck writing and editing! :)

Bethany Baldwin said...

Jillian, thanks! I appreciate it!

Unknown said...

All of your stories sound awesome. I'm glad you are making progress on them! :)

Bethany Baldwin said...

Thanks Heather! Me too. I can't wait to finish them up. I have toooo many ideas. :)