Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Life Update

Hola everyone! Today's post is just going to be a short update, considering everything that is going on right now. :P

 I'm in tech week! Also known as the week that all horror breaks loose in theater. Okay, well it's not really that bad. It's just the week preparing for the show... it opens on Friday. The show is Willy Wonka (again) but this time it's the full show and I'm Mrs. Gloop. But I just wanted to let ya'll know. Because I might not have super long or detailed posts this week, being crazy busy. Tomorrow, I WILL be answering Anya's questions, so keep an eye out! Talk to you later! (Ooh, and look at the picture I found on Pinterest that describes tech week below.)

~ a rambling author

2 comments:

Sarah Faulkner said...

I'm heading into a tech week myself! What play are you doing? Do you have a fun part?

~Sarah Faulkner

inklinedwriters.blogpsot.com

Bethany Baldwin said...

Sarah, that's awesome! I'm in Willy Wonka playing Mrs. Gloop, so it's super fun to be an indulgent mother and I get to sing about food and stuff. I love it. :D What about you?