Wednesday, July 2, 2014

UPDATESSSSSSSSSSSS

 Hey everyone! My days are going to be a bit mixed up this week. Here's a quick update on what's been happening in my life. Sunday I graduated from High School! What a weird feeling... I suppose I should do a more in depth post on it later, but for now... My parents and pastor's wife put together a wonderful party/graduation. The program went well, and the food was delicious. I even got to sing a little bit. I'll upload some pics later on. Today, we pulled up the carpet in our living room. It's been there for years... 18 years to be exact, just like me! That's weird too. There's wood flooring underneath, but I think we're going to put something over it since it isn't super nice. But it's much better than an old carpet! Tomorrow I'm going to be reviewing A Place in His Heart because the review is due, so expect my writing post on Thursday. Though... since Rathelm doesn't have enough questions asked of him yet, it may be a different type of writing. Remember to ask him here! I hope you enjoyed this quick post. I'm not reading Lord of the Rings and thinking about a devotion for youth camp. See you soon! (Like, tomorrow.) Bye!

~ a rambling author

No comments: